< iStitch Designs
Sunday 10 December 2017
2017 Christmas Freebie






2017 Christmas freebie - Mistletoe Kisses. I am sorry there's no stitched model. As it was so late in the month I could not expect the lovely Carol S to drop everything to stitch this. Maybe you would like to stitch this and I will add your picture here? 

I suggest using blue fabric; the border and writing to be stitched in white with green mistletoe leaves and white berries. White beads would look lovely here. 

*Edited* Picture posted shows two versions - I stitched two over two and my grand-daughter Meg stitched it one over one. Thanks Meg for showing how different this can look when stitched over one!

If you re-post this please do so before you enlarge the chart so it links back as too many 'free charts' are just linking to the charts. Designers have these free charts to encourage people to visit their site! Thank you.





Labels: ,

 
posted by Carol R at 12:17 | Permalink |