< iStitch Designs
Monday 14 November 2011
Sew Wed


Sew Wed was stitched for my friends' son and his lovely young lady for their wedding on 11.11.11 and I have been asked to release this for sale. It is stitched on white 40ct Newcastle linen with AVAS 2925. Although the names of Justin and Patty are shown in the picture there are blank squares on the chart for your own personalisation using initials from the alphabet.

You will receive a pdf file with a colour picture/frontsheet

Price: US$5











I aim to send out charts as soon as your payment is received but please bear in mind any time difference as I live in the UK. If you do not hear from me within 24 hours, please firstly check your spam box and thereafter contact me. My email address can be found on my profile.

No Paypal? No problen - email me. I accept UK cheques and cash and US$ in cash sent by mail at your own risk.



Labels:

 
posted by Carol R at 16:54 | Permalink |