< iStitch Designs
Friday 9 December 2011
Sew Gigi

Sew Gigi released on December 9. It is stitched on 40ct Antique White Newcastle linen with an HDF silk thread called 'Gigi's Christmas' hence the name of the design. There is no DMC equivalent but this design can be stitched in any variegated or solid colour thread.

Gigi's Christmas silk thread is available from Hand Dyed Fibers by emailing Vikki at vikki@hand-dyedfibers.com

You will receive a pdf file with a colour picture/frontsheet

Price: US$5











I aim to send out charts as soon as your payment is received but please bear in mind any time difference as I live in the UK. If you do not hear from me within 24 hours, please first check your spam box and thereafter contact me. My email address can be found on my profile.

No Paypal? No problem - email me. I accept UK cheques and US$ in cash sent by mail at your own risk.


Labels:

 
posted by Carol R at 13:03 | Permalink |