< iStitch Designs
Friday 5 November 2010
Sew Joyful

Sew Joyful released on November 5. It is stitched on 48ct blanc cassé Gander linen with HDFsilk threads in Imperial Green 3337, Zebra Dove 5247 and Perfect Red 6207. DMC equivalents are listed on the chart. Sew Joyful is a companion piece to Sew Peaceful *here*

You will receive a pdf file of the chart with a colour picture/frontsheet

There is also a 'Christmas 2010' freebie available with both this chart and with the purchase of any other chart - a picture will follow shortly!

Price: US$4









I aim to send charts out as soon as your payment is received but please bear in mind any time difference as I live in the UK. If you do not hear from me within 24 hours, please check your spam box and thereafter contact me. My email address can be found on my profile.

You can also have this chart and others, plus previously purchased charts, on a cd-rom - see *here*

No Paypal? No problem - email me and we can sort something out. Again my email address is on my profile.



Labels:

 
posted by Carol R at 12:56 | Permalink |