< iStitch Designs
Wednesday 23 March 2011
Sew a Brown Bunny *EDITED*


Sew a Brown Bunny released on March 23. It is stitched on 40ct Newcastle raw linen with AVAS Soie d'alger 2125 and 4115

You will receive a pdf file of the chart with a colour picture/frontsheet

Price: US$5







I aim to send charts out as soon as your payment is received but please bear in mind any time difference as I live in the UK. If you do not hear from me within 24 hours, please firstly check your spam box and thereafter contact me. My email address can be found on my profile.

Please note that you can also have this chart and others, plus any previously purchased charts, on a cd-rom, see *here*

No Paypal? No problem - email me. I accept UK cheques, US$ and Euros (cash) sent by snail mail at your own risk. Again, my email address is on my profile.

Please note I am taking a short break from designing so this will be the last chart for a little while. There has been a real lack of interest of late and I feel that maybe I am wasting my time which could be otherwise utilized. I purposely kept the cost of my charts low (please bear in mind that Paypal take a cut) so as to make them available to most people and I have tried to give a good service. A big thank you to my regular customers for their interest in my designs.


*Edited* Thank you for all the encouraging emails and comments received. I will only be taking a short hiatus so please rest assured that I will be back as I have a lots of charts already charted and many more ideas still in my head. For those enquiring as to the availability of my existing charts these will still be available during this time.

Also please note that the free charts Sew Red, Sew Blue, Sew Autumn and the 2010 Christmas freebie are still available with a purchase - check out 'Freebies' on the sidebar. You don't have to choose one as you may have all four but please remember to ask for them at check out! If you have already purchased and forgot to ask, please email me.



Labels:

 
posted by Carol R at 15:18 | Permalink |