< iStitch Designs
Monday 15 November 2010

Sew ABC released on November 15. It is stitched on 55ct blanc cassé Gander linen with HDF Rubbed Red silk thread.

You will receive a pdf file of the chart with a colour picture/frontsheet

Price: US$4













I aim to send charts out as soon as your payment is received but please bear in mind any time difference as I live in the UK. If you do not hear from me within 24 hours, please check your spam box and thereafter contact me. My email address can be found on my profile.

You can also have this chart and others, plus previously purchased charts, on a cd-rom - see *here*. This would make an ideal Christmas gift for yourself or your stitching friends!

No Paypal? No problem - email me and we can sort something out. Again my email address is on my profile.


Labels:

 
posted by Carol R at 14:14 | Permalink |