< iStitch Designs
Friday 13 May 2011
Sew Scissors


Sew Scissors released on May 12. It is stitched on 40ct antique white Newcastle linen with HDF silk threads - Winterberry 1423, Winterberry 1429 and Nisse Gey 5327. DMC equivalents are given on the chart. There is a beaded fob with a scissors charm attached but there is a charted fob if you prefer to stitch this. The stitch count is 98 x 65

You will receive a pdf file of the chart with a colour picture/frontsheet

Price: US$5












I aim to send out charts as soon as your payment is received but please bear in mind any time difference as I live in the UK. If you do not hear from me within 24 hours, please firstly check your spam box and thereafter contact me. My email address can be found on my profile.

Please note that you can also have this chart and others, plus any previously purchased charts, on a cd-rom, see *here*

No Paypal? No problem - email me. I accept UK cheques, plus US$ and Euros in cash sent by mail at your own risk.



Labels:

 
posted by Carol R at 19:01 | Permalink |