< iStitch Designs
Monday 21 June 2010
Sew Parisian

Sew Parisian, designed by Kirby Harris, a design student at Loughborough University, UK, and released on June 21. The larger model is stitched on 36ct walnut dyed linen with Cosmo 2311 (Japanese thread) and DMC 3046 with a double nun stitched hem of DMC 12 perle cotton in 642. The smaller model is stitched on 55ct white linen with Soie Surfine 2499 (red), 2652 (blue), 679 (gold) and 95 (brown) with a single nun stitched hem of DMC blanc. DMC equivalents of all threads are noted on the chart.

You will receive a pdf file of the chart with a colour picture/frontsheet
Price: $US4







I aim to send charts out as soon as your payment is received but please bear in mind any time difference as I live in the UK. If you do not hear from me within 24 hours, please check your spam box and thereafter contact me. My email address can be found on my profile.

For some reason, people with Yahoo email addresses sometimes experience problems with receiving charts so, if possible, please supply an alternative email address to avoid any undue delay.

Please don't forget you can also have this chart and others, plus previously purchased charts, on a cd-rom - see June 11 post. 

No Paypal? No problem - email me and we can sort something out - my email address is on my profile.


Labels:

 
posted by Carol R at 09:43 | Permalink |