< iStitch Designs
Thursday 7 July 2011
Sew Scattered and Sew Forth


Sew Scattered released on July 7. It is stitched on 40ct white Newcastle linen with HDF silk threads - Magpie Tears 2343, Magpie Tears 2349 and Kail 3363. DMC equivalents are given on the chart.

You will receive a pdf file of the chart with a colour picture/frontsheet

Price: US$5










*****************************


Also released on July 7 is Sew Forth. It is also stitched on 40ct white Newcastle linen with HDF silk threads - Brass Tacks 3451, PennyWort 3445, Steelies 2451 and Quince 1405. Again DMC equivalents are given on the chart.

You will receive a pdf file of the chart with a colour picture/frontsheet

Price: US$5









I aim to send out charts as soon as your payment is received but please bear in mind any time difference as I live in the UK. If you do not hear from me within 24 hours, please firstly check your spam box and thereafter contact me. My email address can be found on my profile.

No Paypal? No problem - email me. I accept UK cheques, together with US$ and Euros in cash sent by mail at your own risk.



Labels: ,

 
posted by Carol R at 21:08 | Permalink |