< iStitch Designs
Sunday 9 January 2011
Sew Lavender


Sew Lavender - the first design of 2011 is released on January 9. It is stitched on 40ct white Wichelt linen using HDF silk threads. The DMC equivalents are given on the chart.

You will receive a pdf file of the chart with a colour picture/frontsheet

Price: US$5









I aim to send charts out as soon as payment is received but please bear in mind any time difference as I live in the UK. If you do not hear from me within 24 hours, please firstly check your spam box and thereafter contact me. My email address can be found on my profile.

Please note that you can also have this chart and others, plus any previous purchased charts, on a cd-rom - see *here*

No Paypal - no problem - email me and we can sort something out. Again, my email address is on my profile.


Labels:

 
posted by Carol R at 14:07 | Permalink |