< iStitch Designs
Wednesday 16 December 2009
Sew Pink

Sew Pink released on December 16. It is stitched 1*2 on 40ct Newcastle flax linen with Dinky Dyes silk thread 103 and hemstitched with DMC Ecru. This is a companion piece to Sew Blue and has the same stitch count and outer border.

You will receive a pdf file of the chart with a colour picture/frontsheet.
Price: UD$4

Sew Red, Sew Blue and Sew Autumn - are still available for free with this chart but you must request these in the 'Instructions to Merchant' on Paypal.





I aim to send charts out as soon as your payment is received but please bear in mind any time difference as I live in the UK. If you do not hear from me within 24 hours, please contact me. My email address can be found on my profile.


Labels:

 
posted by Carol R at 11:15 | Permalink |