< iStitch Designs
Thursday 18 October 2012
Sew Hopeful


Released on October 18 both here and at the Online Needlework Show is Sew Hopeful. It is stitched on 40ct Antique White linen with both Splendor and AVAS silk threads together with a Krenik blending filament to produce a little sparkle on the snow flakes. 

You will receive a pdf file with a colour picture/frontsheet

Price: US$5






I aim to send out charts as soon as your payment is received but please bear in mind any time difference as I live in the UK. If you do not hear from me within 24 hours please firstly check your spam box and thereafter contact me. My email address can be found on my profile.

No Paypal? No problem - email me. I accept UK cheques, and cash in GB£, Euros and US$ sent by mail but at your own risk


Labels:

 
posted by Carol R at 00:11 | Permalink |